Sensor driven faucets control water flow during demand and non-demand periods. Beyond that obvious benefit of water conservation, sensor driven faucets are designed to save over flow water damage.
This is a big advantage in environments where people tend to leave the water running unnecessarily and where an unattended faucet can waste water and cause damage.
- Hands free and easy to operate
- Helps to stop the spread of germs and bacteria
- Prevents water overflow with automatic turn off
- Better efficiency as they save on water usage
- Water temperatures can be preset to help prevent scalding injury
- Encourage public awareness and sustainable behaviour around water conservation
More ways to refine your dressing rooms and washrooms