Showing 13 from 313 Items

Toggle Filters
Count
Sort by
Order




The Webster Bank Arena is a 10,000-seat multi-purpose arena at 600 Main Street in Bridgeport, Connecticut, built alongside The Ballpark at Harbor Yard. The Arena opened on October 10, 2001 and is managed by Oak View Group.


Wells Fargo Arena is a multi-purpose arena in Des Moines, Iowa, United States. Named for title sponsor Wells Fargo, the arena replaced the aging Veterans Memorial Auditorium as the Des Moines area’s primary venue for sporting events and…


The West Central Events Centre is a 2,600-seat multi-purpose arena in Kindersley, Saskatchewan. It is home to the Kindersley Klippers ice hockey team.


The Western Financial Place (formerly known as the Cranbrook Recreational Complex) is a 4,264-seat (plus 352 Standing room) arena in Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada. It was built in 2000 and is home to the Kootenay Ice WHL Major Junior ice…



The WFCU Centre offers quality recreational and entertainment opportunities in a 6,500 spectator rink, three community ice rinks, a community centre and a senior centre.


The Whitney Forum is an ice hockey arena located in Flin Flon, Manitoba, Canada. It is home to the Flin Flon Bombers of the Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League.


The Winkler Arena is a 2,000-seat multi-purpose arena located in Winkler, Manitoba. It is home to the Winkler Flyers of the Manitoba Junior Hockey League. The Winkler Arena is Winkler’s premier hockey facility


The XL Center is a multi-purpose arena and convention center located in downtown Hartford, Connecticut. It is owned by the City of Hartford and operated by Spectra. In December 2007, the Center was renamed when the arena’s naming rights were…


The Yellowhead Centre Arena offers a 85×200 artificial ice surface with surround seating for 1200 people. Known for it’s excellent ice, the Yellowhead Arena supplies the only artificial skating ice surface for The Town of Neepawa and RMs of North…


Young Arena is a 3,000-seat multi-purpose arena in Waterloo, Iowa, United States, and was built in 1994.